A transposition of the mint julep to another spirit and another herb.
|3||spg||Parsley (1 as garnish)|
Muddle parsley in gin and simple. Stir and strain into an ice-filled rocks glass. Garnish with remaining sprig tucked into the top of the drink in a wreath.
Flat-leaf parsley is also called Italian parsley.
- Gin Basil Julep — Gin, Sugar, Basil
- Leopold Meeks — Gin, Grapefruit bitters, Herbal liqueur, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- #42 — Gin, Dry vermouth, Bitters, Honey syrup
- Napoleon — Gin, Fernet Branca, Curaçao, Aromatized wine, Lemon peel
- Artillery — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Orange bitters
- Schuss — Gin, Zirbenz Stone Pine Liqueur, White Crème de Menthe, Maraschino Liqueur
- Improved Holland Gin Cocktail — Genever, Bitters, Maraschino Liqueur, Absinthe, Rich simple syrup 2:1, Lemon peel
- Green Mountain Martini — Old Tom Gin, Aromatized wine, Lemon peel