|1 3⁄4||oz||Dry vermouth, Dolin|
|3⁄4||oz||Pear liqueur, St. George (Spiced)|
|1⁄4||oz||Pear liqueur, Rothman & Winter|
|1||rinse||Allspice Dram, Bitter Truth|
Stir, strain into coupe or Nick & Nora glass. I typically don't garnish this, but you could do a dehydrated pear slice or pear fan if you're feeling fancy.
The St. George Spiced Pear Liqueur is quite dry with a nice underpinning of holiday baking spices, and the Rothman is sweeter but quite earthy, so this is a nice combination of pear flavors. If you want something more boozy, split the dry vermouth base with cognac.
Was working on Chrysanthemum riffs to use up a bunch of open dry vermouth (and low ABV cocktails are not really my jam), but I was pleasantly surprised how flexible the base recipe is for experimentation and with this pear forward, autumn/winter riff in particular.
- Rhuby Franc — Rhubarb liqueur, Aromatized wine, Lemon peel
- Brewer's Breakfast — Junmai Sake, Corn Whiskey, Galliano
- Hawaii-Hyogo Pipeline — Sweet Sake, Dark rum
- Sakura Martini — Sake, Gin, Maraschino Liqueur
- Walk This Way — Cream Sherry, Passion fruit puree, Lemon juice, Hibiscus syrup, Mint
- Sparkling Sugar Plum — Sparkling Sake, Plum wine, Ginger liqueur, Passion fruit puree
- Bellini — Prosecco, Peach puree