|2||oz||Dry vermouth, Dolin|
Stir with ice then strain into cocktail glass. Garnish with a lemon twist.
I made this cocktail one night at home trying to make something light and refreshing for my wife. However, my liquor cabinet was running low. After a few she said she felt relaxed. Hence the name R&R cocktail.
- Tip Top — Dry vermouth, Bénédictine, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Quilty — Dry vermouth, Lime cordial
- L'Orangerie — Dry vermouth, Triple sec, Bitters
- A Silver-Tongued Devil — Dry vermouth, Salers Gentiane, Scotch, Honey syrup, Rosemary
- Marseille — Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Bamboo — Dry vermouth, Amontillado Sherry, Orange bitters, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Coco En Rama — Fino sherry, Bianco Vermouth, Aromatized wine, Pear liqueur, Falernum, Coconut Water
- Tres Jolie — Dry vermouth, Aromatized wine, Triple sec, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Appellation Cooler — Muscadet wine, Bianco Vermouth, Aromatized wine, Apricot liqueur, Cucumber
- Champagne Year — Champagne, Amaro Nonino, Aromatized wine, Peychaud's Bitters, Grapefruit juice, Marmalade, Rose water