Enjoy Rusty Razor Blade responsibly.
|1⁄2||oz||Honey syrup (hot pepper-infused)|
Shake, strain, up.
Spicy honey is available commercially as Mike's Hot Honey (no relation to Mike's Hard Lemonade (I think)). Or make your own with your hot pepper of choice.
- The Flying Dutchman — Genever, Orange Curaçao, Lime juice, Orange peel
- Bittered Gimlet — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Old Vermont — Gin, Bitters, Lemon juice, Grade B maple syrup, Orange juice
- Kachumber Kooler — Gin, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Cucumber, Cilantro, Green chile
- Silver Dart — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Rose water
- South Side (Death & Co) — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Cane syrup, Mint
- California Gimlet — Gin, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Bennett Cocktail — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Death in the Gulf Stream — Genever, Bitters, Key lime, Sugar
- Pliny's Tonic — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint, Cucumber, Hellfire Habanero Shrub, Lime