|2||oz||Gin (Dillon's Rose)|
|5||dr||Rose water (Garnish (optional))|
Shake with ice and strain into coupe. Optional rose water garnish.
Aviation variation with rose essence instead of violet. Dillon's rose gin is dry gin distilled in Canada that is infused with rose hips and rose petals and then sweetened.
Named after first Canadian controlled powered flight.
- Skytanic — Gin, Curaçao, Maraschino Liqueur, Blue Curaçao, Absinthe, Lemon juice
- Pliny's Tonic — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint, Cucumber, Hellfire Habanero Shrub, Lime
- Basil Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Agave syrup, Basil
- Kachumber Kooler — Gin, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Cucumber, Cilantro, Green chile
- Foggy Notion — Gin, Triple sec, Sherry vinegar, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Bennett Cocktail — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Rusty Razor Blade — Genever, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Bittered Gimlet — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Greenhouse Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- The Business — Gin, Lime juice, Honey syrup