a tropical riff on Audrey Saunder's Gin-Gin Mule
|1⁄4||oz||Allspice Dram, Bitter Truth|
|1⁄2||oz||Passion fruit syrup|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Hibiscus ginger beer, Q|
Muddle the 12 mint leaves with the syrups and lime juice in a shaking tin. Add the gin and allspice dram and shake with ice. Pop the seal, add the hibiscus ginger beer to the tin, strain into an ice-filled Collins glass, garnish with a mint crown.
Recently got some of the Q Hibiscus Ginger Beer and was playing around with some highball ideas.
- Sage Sling — Gin, Damiana Liqueur, Mint Bitters, Lime juice, Agave syrup, Mint
- Christmas Apricot — Gin, Absinthe, Mint, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Rhubarb
- Pearl of Tangier — Gin, Absinthe, Bitters, Mint syrup, Lime juice, Mint, Rose water
- Sweet Tooth — Gin, Dry vermouth, Orange juice, Mint syrup, Orange flower water
- Gin on Gin Julep — Gin, Genever, Simple syrup, Club soda, Mint
- Grayson — Gin, Crème de Menthe, Absinthe, Bitters, Egg white
- Purification — Old Tom Gin, Absinthe, White Crème de Menthe, Lime juice
- The CooCoo Nut — Gin, Absinthe, Crème de Menthe, Falernum
- Caruso #1 — Gin, Dry vermouth, Crème de Menthe
- Williwaw Swizzle — Genepy, Gin, Falernum, Lime juice, Pineapple juice