Gin, juice, and a little Chartreuse
Shake, strain, straight up, coupe.
From other users
- A little too sweet. Slightly less simple next time.
- Tasty and refreshing. A nice spring cocktail, but with some depth - not frivolous. The Chartreuse is pretty prominent. I muddled pineapple and substituted a teaspoon of powdered sugar and a splash of water for the simple.
- Lovely cocktail ... I dropped the simple to 1/2 --- I think Yellow Chartreuse might be fit better from a flavor standpoint --- I will try next time and report back
- Gypsy — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice
- Tom Bomb — Old Tom Gin, Pineapple juice, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Donn's Spices #2, Orgeat
- Lumière — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters, Lime juice
- Royal Pearl — Old Tom Gin, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Orgeat
- Barbadian Gin Punch Swizzle — Genever, Bitters, Coconut Water, Lime juice, Demerara syrup
- Hibernating Bear — Genever, Honey Liqueur, Bénédictine, Lemon juice
- Royal Hawaiian — Gin, Pineapple juice, Lemon juice, Orgeat
- Gin & Juice & 'Treuse — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Pineapple juice, Lemon juice, Chinese five spice syrup
- Saturn — Gin, Falernum, Passion fruit syrup, Lemon juice, Orgeat
- Alligator Swing — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Honeydew melon juice, Cucumber juice, Rosemary syrup, Lemon juice