Built, Smoke, Bitter
|1||oz||Sweet vermouth, Carpano Punt e Mes|
Built in the glass. If you can't use PeM, use Martini Rosso. Antica just doesn't do it.
From other users
- This is it: the Negroni with mezcal. Actually, a Berlioni with mezcal. But the deal is it's easy, and it's smoky, and it's intense, and it's delicious.
- This was a great drink. Had it during the 2015 Academy Awards. Earthy and a touch smokey. The vermouth and grapefruit cut into it just enough.
- I enjoyed this and will make again, the cynar + mezcal compliment each other well. I might adjust the proportions to have more mezcal and a drop less of the Punt e Mes.
- Yet to try
- Midnight Marauder (Joaquín Simó) — Mezcal, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Cynar, Bitters
- Aloe'n & Cynical — Mezcal, Cynar, Aloe Liqueur
- The Last Mechanical Art — Mezcal, Cynar, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Orange peel
- Up Jumped the Devil — Mezcal, Rhum Agricole, Cynar, Herbal liqueur, Bitters
- Espaguetis Occidental — Reposado Tequila, Mezcal, Cynar, Sweet vermouth, Averna, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- Tobacco Road #1 — Mezcal, Cynar, Fino sherry, Peychaud's Bitters, Grapefruit peel, Salt
- Smoke and Choke On A Rock — Mezcal, Cynar, Grapefruit bitters
- Picard Maneuver — Mezcal, Cynar, Curaçao, Celery bitters
- Petal and Scale — Mezcal, Cynar, Bitters, Pepper tincture, Hot sauce
- Sonic Titan — Islay Scotch, Cynar, Zwack Unicum, Wormwood bitters, Crème de Cacao, Sea salt