Gently muddle mint with lemon and syrup. Add watermelon and gin. Shake gently and double strain into double old fashioned glass over crushed ice. Garnish with fresh mint and serve with straw.
Use fresh watermelon juice. Easy method: muddle chunks of watermelon and them press through fine strainer. Hendricks Gin.
From other users
- First made May 2015. Really nice fruity summer drink.
- Fig Bee's Knees — Gin, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Juliet & Romeo — Gin, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Mint, Rose water, Cucumber, Salt
- Cucumber Lavender Sour Punch — Gin, Crème Yvette, Ginger liqueur, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Lavender Tea
- Foggy Notion — Gin, Triple sec, Sherry vinegar, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Barnum Was Right — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice
- Mr. Miller — Gin, Falernum, Bitters, Grapefruit juice, Orgeat, Lime juice
- The Perfect Pear — Gin, Pear eau de vie, Orange juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- K.C.B. — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Kirschwasser, Orange bitters, Lemon
- The Grand Bretagne no.1 — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Orange bitters, Lime juice, Egg white
- Liquido Asado De Codero — Gin, Licor 43, Simple syrup, Lemon juice