|1 1⁄2||oz||Pineapple juice|
|1||Lime (wheel as garnish)|
Shake, strain, Collins glass, crushed ice, garnish.
Recipe as presented in Imbibe. The bar's facebook page indicates this used Mt Gay Eclipse and E&J. A blogger suggested Flor De Cana 7 year. I've tried with Stiggins' Fancy Plantation Pineapple with excellent results. The bar's facebook page also calls out "special" bitters, and black tea, and chai. Perhaps the latter two were removed when this was changed from a punch to a single serving? Pictures show wine glasses garnished with pineapple.
From other users
- Watermelon agua fresca instd of pineapple/syrup
- J Gaze — Rum, Bitters, Lime juice, Pineapple syrup
- Mano Negra — Virgin Islands Rum, Falernum, Jamaican #1 bitters, Aphrodite bitters, Lemon juice, Passion fruit syrup
- Tiquirí — Light rum, Rum, Lime juice, Vanilla syrup, Lime
- The Haigh — Light rum, Curaçao, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Pineapple juice, Lime juice
- Me & My Monkey — Nicaraguan Rum, Crème de Banane, Aperol, Jamaican rum, Lime juice, Passion fruit syrup
- Wilke Paradiso — Rum, Bitters, Passion fruit syrup, Lime juice
- Wray of Light — Jamaican rum, Falernum, Lime juice, Pineapple syrup, Mint
- Pineapple Express (Ryan Stevens) — Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Triple sec, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Pineapple, Ginger syrup
- The Haole's Lament — Navy strength rum, Puerto Rican Rum, Fernet Branca, Sherry, Passion fruit syrup, Lime juice
- iuka's grogg — Jamaican rum, Demerara Rum, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Passion fruit syrup