|3⁄4||oz||Sloe gin, Plymouth|
|1⁄3||oz||Blackberry liqueur (or sub Cassis)|
|1||twst||Lemon peel (as garnish)|
Shake, strain, straight up, cocktail glass, garnish
Light, fruity, easy-drinking. Some enjoy it without the simple syrup and with a dash of Peychaud's and Lemon bitters.
" I too [says Dick Bradsell] have recently invented a gin based cocktail, heavily inspired by one of the reps from Plymouth coming into my bar and asking me to invent him a drink utilizing his product. I surprised myself with how nice the end result was. We called it the Wibble (it makes you wobble but you won't fall down). Now [year 2000] Match, the bar that I work in, calls itself "the home of the Wibble", which is nice."
From other users
- Alice and Stefan liked.
- Not bad, but way too simple for my taste... Bramble style
- Slow Ramble — Sloe gin, Gin, Blackberry liqueur, Lemon bitters, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice
- Lambic Sour — Gin, Suze, Raspberry liqueur, Lemon juice
- Gin Genie — Gin, Sloe gin, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint, Crushed ice
- Susina Sour — Orange liqueur, Plum eau-de-vie, Gin, Cherry, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Rosemary
- Kirsch Cosmo — Kirschwasser, Triple sec, Cranberry juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orange peel
- Mabel Berra — Swedish Punsch, Sloe gin, Lime juice
- Written Word — Orange liqueur, Gin, Herbal liqueur, Maraschino cherry, Lime juice, Lime
- The Redhead — Orange vodka, Orange liqueur, Cranberry juice, Lime Foam
- Strawberry Orange Swap — Tequila, Blood Orange Liqueur, Ginger liqueur, Strawberry, Lime juice
- Flaming Homer — Maurin Quina, Demerara Rum, Nicaraguan Rum, Navy strength rum, Crème de Noyaux, Absinthe, Bitters, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Grenadine, Orgeat, Cinnamon syrup