|1 1⁄2||oz||Meyer lemon juice|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Honey syrup (clover)|
Strip the leaves off the rosemary stem into the bass of a shaker and lightly muddle. Add the Meyer lemon juice and egg white and dry shake for 5 seconds. Add the Campari and honey syrup and shake with ice for 10 seconds. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with fresh rosemary sprig.
From other users
- Love this - I only had dried rosemary, so I added 1/2 oz Zirbenz Stone Pine liqueur for extra (holiday) spirit.
- An absolutely delicious bitter cocktail, even if it is fairly low ABV
- Campari Sour #3 — Campari, Simple syrup, Egg white, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice
- Frozen Negroni — Gin, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Orange juice, Simple syrup
- Cuzco — Pisco, Aperol, Kirschwasser, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit peel
- Laetare Fizz — Amaro Montenegro, Aromatized wine, Gin, Cassis, Peychaud's Bitters, Blood Orange Juice, Egg white, Passion fruit puree, Heavy cream, Lemon juice
- Italian Greyhound — Sweet vermouth, Grapefruit juice, Salt
- Fontoura — Cachaça, Amaro Montenegro, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Limonata e Panna — Lemon vodka, Limoncello, Suze, Cream, Lemon zest
- Yacht Rock — Pisco, Campari, Galliano, Coconut milk, Orange juice, Orange cream citrate, Orange flower water, Vanilla extract
- Anchor Scar — Blanco tequila, Amaro Meletti, Grapefruit bitters, Allspice Dram, PInk grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Orgeat
- My Fair Lady — Rye, Averna, Montenegro, Herbal liqueur, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Salt Solution, Grapefruit peel