|1 1⁄2||oz||Jamaican rum, Wray & Nephew Overproof Rum|
|1||spg||Mint (as garnish)|
Shake, rocks, garnish, serve with straw.
Beachbum Berry created the Hart of Darkness as a safer, delicious way of consuming his favorite overproof dark rum; I adapted his recipe to my favorite overproof white rum.
- Hurricane — Jamaican rum, Lemon juice, Passion fruit syrup
- Walking Dead — Añejo rum, Sweet vermouth, Falernum, Islay Scotch, Lime juice
- Lost Lake — Jamaican rum, Campari, Maraschino Liqueur, Lime juice, Passion fruit syrup, Pineapple juice
- Felix Swizzle — Dark rum, Gold rum, Falernum, Absinthe, Maraschino Liqueur, Lime juice, Pineapple juice
- Wilke Paradiso — Rum, Bitters, Passion fruit syrup, Lime juice
- Waltz #2 — Pisco, Dry apricot brandy, Elderflower syrup, Lime juice
- iuka's grogg — Jamaican rum, Demerara Rum, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Passion fruit syrup
- Fay Wray — Crème de Banane, Cognac, Haitian Rum, Martinique Rum, Lime juice, Demerara syrup, Mint, Lime, Banana
- Hawaiian Room — Rum, Triple sec, Applejack, Lemon juice, Pineapple juice
- New Frontiers — Bourbon, Galliano, Guatemalan rum, Bitters, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Orgeat