|1||oz||Gin, City of London|
|1⁄4||oz||Aquavit, North Shore|
|3||ds||Peach bitters, Fee Brothers Peach|
Shake, strain, coupe. Lime twist.
This recipe is based around North Shore's Private Reserve Aquavit Batch 176
North Shore's Batch 176 has an intense curry scent and flavor that doesn't play well with others. This recipe gains depth through the combination of a touch of Batch 176 with a healthy dose of Cynar. It is a riff on the equally bombastic Trident cocktail created by Robert Hess.
- The Ferryman — Gin, Cynar, Ginger liqueur, Celery bitters, Lime juice, Lemon juice
- Cin-Cyn — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Cynar, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange
- Choke up, little Suzy — Suze, Cynar, Gin, Orange peel
- Ligurian Sea — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Cynar, Absinthe, Water
- Choke Me Softly — Cynar, Gin, Lychee liqueur, Fernet Branca, Grapefruit peel
- Aristocrat — Gin, Cynar, Bianco Vermouth, Celery bitters
- Berlioni — Gin, Cynar, Dry vermouth, Orange peel
- Aisy Uchanan — Rosato Vermouth, Cynar, Gin
- Herban Botanist — Gin, Aromatized wine, Cynar, Orange cream citrate, Orange peel