Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Black Tea Crusta In The Rye — Rye, Orange Curaçao, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- The Study — Rye, Calisaya, Fernet Branca, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Scotch, Orange peel
- Oakland Iced Tea — Fernet Branca, Rye, Vodka, Gin, Rum, Orange liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Bitters, Meyer lemon juice, Sugar cube, Lemon, Thai Basil
- Us and Them — Rye, Aquavit, Bianco Vermouth, Absinthe, Cucumber
- Stache — Rye, Pear liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Cinnamon syrup, Egg white
- Bark at the Moon — Rum, Rye, Averna, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Bitters, Cinnamon syrup
- Drink My Blood — Rye, Campari, Aromatized wine, Blood orange syrup, Lemon juice
- Malicious Mischief — Rye, Gran Classico, Bitters, Rose vermouth, Grapefruit peel
- The Crippler — Stroh Jagertee liqueur, Martinique Rum, Rye, Mezcal, Herbal liqueur, Bitters
- Rye and Rhubarb — Rye, Zucca, Rhubarb syrup
Explore more Rye cocktails.