Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Blue Collar Cocktail — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange bitters, Bitters, CioCiaro, Lemon peel
- Monk's Revenge — Bénédictine, Rye, Fernet Branca, Campari
- Greenpoint — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Bitters
- Malicious Mischief — Rye, Gran Classico, Bitters, Rose vermouth, Grapefruit peel
- Port of Spain (Taste Bar, St. Louis) — Rye, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice, Grenadine