Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Cure for Pain — Rye, Tawny port, Sweet vermouth, Bourbon, White Crème de Cacao, Campari, Orange peel
- Blown Rose — Rye, Cinnamon syrup, Lime juice, Pineapple juice, Apple
- Scofflaw 2 — Rye, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Grenadine
- Final Ward — Maraschino Liqueur, Rye, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice
- Deshler Cocktail — Rye, Aromatized wine, Peychaud's Bitters, Triple sec, Orange peel