Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Everybody Loves Hugo — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Crème de Cacao, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur, Cherry, Cherry syrup
- Old City — Rye, Bigallet China-China, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Brandied cherry
- 1794 — Rye, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Orange peel
- Artist's Special Cocktail — Rye, Sherry, Redcurrant syrup, Lemon juice
- Scofflaw — Rye, Dry vermouth, Grenadine, Lemon juice, Lemon peel