Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Here Was A Man — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur, Coffee liqueur, Cherry Liqueur, Absinthe, Lemon peel
- Southland — Rye, Mezcal, Bénédictine, Bitters
- 1794 — Rye, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Orange peel
- Vlad the Imbiber — Rye, Mirto, Campari, Bitters
- Streets of Gettysburg — Sherry, Rye, Bénédictine, Coffee liqueur, Bitters, Orange peel