Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Little Italy — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Cynar, Maraschino cherry, Maraschino cherry syrup
- Albuquerque Old Fashioned — Rye, Bitters, Hellfire Habanero Shrub, Cane syrup
- Queen City — Rye, Aromatized wine, Bitters, Amaro, Grapefruit peel
- Sazerac 1962 — Rye, Peychaud's Bitters, Herbal liqueur, Sugar cube, Lemon peel
- Deshler Cocktail — Rye, Aromatized wine, Peychaud's Bitters, Triple sec, Orange peel