Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Teenage Riot — Rye, Cynar, Dry vermouth, Amontillado Sherry, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- The Screaming Lyra — Rye, Amaro Montenegro, Elderflower liqueur, Simple syrup, Jalapeño
- Everybody Loves Hugo — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Crème de Cacao, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur, Cherry, Cherry syrup
- Old City — Rye, Bigallet China-China, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Brandied cherry
- Mole Hill — Rye, Cynar, Bitters, Meletti Amaro