Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Blue Collar Cocktail — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Orange bitters, CioCiaro, Lemon peel
- Final Ward — Maraschino Liqueur, Rye, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice
- Mole Hill — Rye, Cynar, Bitters, Meletti Amaro
- Brooklyn Cocktail — Rye, Dry vermouth, Amer Picon, Maraschino Liqueur, Maraschino cherry
- Greenpoint — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Bitters