Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- C'est La Vie — Cognac, Bigallet China-China, Rye, Sherry, Bitters
- Tango 'til They're Sore — Rye, Peychaud's Bitters, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange peel
- Rambler — Rye, Dry vermouth, Amaro Nonino, Maraschino Liqueur, Maraschino cherry
- Prosecutor — Rye, Elderflower liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice
- Trinidad Sour — Bitters, Rye, Orgeat, Lemon juice