Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Vlad the Imbiber — Rye, Mirto, Campari, Bitters
- Streets of Gettysburg — Sherry, Rye, Bénédictine, Coffee liqueur, Bitters, Orange peel
- Scofflaw — Rye, Dry vermouth, Grenadine, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Mint Tea Julep — Rye, Zucca, Mint, Demerara syrup
- SunRye — Campari, Rye, Orange bitters, Orange peel, Orange juice