Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Smoking Pistol — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Rye, Armagnac, Bénédictine, Peychaud's Bitters, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Black Manhattan (Cardamaro variation) — Rye, Cardamaro, Cardamom bitters, Smoked Tea Vanilla syrup
- Blue Collar Cocktail — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange bitters, Bitters, CioCiaro, Lemon peel
- Monk's Revenge — Bénédictine, Rye, Fernet Branca, Campari
- SunRye — Campari, Rye, Orange bitters, Orange peel, Orange juice