Low proof mood ?
|1 3⁄4||oz||Sherry, Lustau Manzanilla|
|3⁄4||oz||Bonal Gentiane Quina|
|3⁄4||oz||Gin, G'Vine Floraison|
|1||ds||Bitters, Angostura orange|
Stir quickly just in order to chill with a lot of ice, strain, coupe.
Mid way between a sherry hanky panky and a bamboo, with additional notes. Very light, herbal and floral. Be carefull with dilution.
Just bought a bottle of manzanilla for the first time. Wanted to try something but do not wanted to be influenced by recipes from the database. This one comes. Tried with 1oz gin and 0,5 rhubarb syrup: More gin profile, fernet as present as before, apertif wines nearly disappeared. I really think a higher proof cocktail will be good too.
- Inca — Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Sherry, Gin, Orange bitters, Orgeat, Orange peel
- The Envy of the Birds and the Bees — Dry vermouth, Gin, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Campari
- The People All Call Her Alaska — Dry vermouth, Gin, Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters, Mint, Lemon peel
- Dunhill — Dry vermouth, Sherry, Gin, Absinthe, Curaçao, Lemon peel
- East Bay Sunset — Dry white wine, Gin, Aperol, Aromatized wine
- Reverse Vesper — Aromatized wine, Vodka, Gin, Orange peel
- The Chanticleer Cocktail — Dry vermouth, Gin, Triple sec, Orange peel
- Pericolo — Aromatized wine, Gin, Pear eau de vie, Grapefruit peel
- Come Dancing! — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Amontillado Sherry, Bitters, Grapefruit juice
- The Claridge — Gin, Dry vermouth, Triple sec, Apricot liqueur