|2||oz||Apple brandy, Lairds|
|1⁄2||oz||Elderflower liqueur, St. Germain|
|3||ds||Orange bitters, Angostura orange|
Shake with ice, pour all into glass, add additional ice if necessary.
From other users
- A solid cocktail for people who aren't ready for bitter. I'd definitely make this for people just getting into cocktails.
- The notes to make it more sweet are not quite right. It's plenty sweet. It is missing something, however. Just seemed flat.
- It's just ok. Not sure what it's missing or why it doesn't pop. Maybe could have had a tad more SS?
- Date Expectations — Añejo rum, Cherry Liqueur, Peach bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup
- Harlan County — Bourbon, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice, Rich demerara syrup 2:1
- There's a Road-Snake On Your Hammie — Calvados, Ginger liqueur, Rye, Lemon juice, Honey, Lemon, Nutmeg, Cinnamon stick
- Diki-Diki Cocktail — Calvados, Swedish Punsch, Grapefruit juice
- Faux Stone Fence — Rye, Apple cider, Lemon juice, Maple syrup
- Honey Sidecar — Cognac, Honey Liqueur, Bénédictine, Orange bitters, Lemon juice
- Farmhouse Cocktail — Calvados, Mezcal, Bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Apple
- Confusion — Apple brandy, Aperol, Triple sec, Rhubarb bitters, Lemon juice
- Carpool — Brandy, Apple brandy, Curaçao, Lemon juice
- Ellington — Apple brandy, Absinthe, Ginger syrup, Lemon juice