|3⁄4||oz||Navy strength rum, Smith & Cross|
|1⁄2||oz||Elderflower liqueur, St. Germain|
|1||spg||Mint (as garnish)|
Shake lightly, strain over crushed ice in a rocks glass, garnish with a mint sprig, serve with straw.
From other users
- Made to the original spec, with pistachio orgeat. Quite liked this, a nice finish. Pineapple flavors along with the expected burnt sugar and bitter.
- Dominated by bitterness and sweetness. Odd but not in an intriguing way.
- Turnbuckle — Cynar, Jamaican rum, Lemon juice, Passion fruit syrup, Orgeat
- Honeymusk — Jamaican rum, Cynar, Lemon juice, Pineapple syrup
- Variable High Cloudiness and Gusty Winds — Dark rum, Cynar, Lime juice, Ginger syrup, Blackstrap molasses
- The Getaway — Virgin Islands Rum, Cynar, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- The Scent of Bitter Almonds — Rhum Agricole, Cynar, Amaretto, Bitters, Orgeat, Lemon juice
- Rest in Pieces of Eight — Cynar, Jamaican rum, Licor 43, Virgin Islands Rum, Egg white, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup, Demerara syrup
- Broken Flower — Reposado Tequila, Cynar, Bitters, Cinnamon syrup, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Grapefruit peel
- Swan cup — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Cynar, Crème de mure, Celery bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Windward and Leeward — Rum, Triple sec, Cynar, Coffee liqueur, Ginger liqueur, Orange bitters, Bitters, Bourbon
- Michigander — Apple brandy, Cynar, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Grapefruit peel