Shake, strain into a coupe.
Amazed by the industry sour recipe of the website, having a drink in Barlone bar, a place we used to go for cheap nights, i talked to the barman about the recipe. Intrigued he wanted to try but had no fernet and switch for what he had on hand: Suze. With very good Result. The mix was balanced and savoury with strong flavors without chartreuse overpowering.
From other users
- Good - those who like bitter cocktails will particularly enjoy this. I've tried this adding some saline and fresh ginger both I feel enhance it.
- 4.5 if I could. Fantastic, though a little sweet. might go lighter on the simple next time.
- Beekeeper's Apprentice — Amaro Sibilla, Herbal liqueur, Honey syrup, Lemon juice
- Velvet Mafia (Taïwan connexion #5) — Herbal liqueur, Averna, Falernum, Bitters, Lime juice, Rosemary
- Holy Hand Grenade — Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters, Agave syrup, Lime juice, Cucumber, Basil
- Wake in Fright — Herbal liqueur, Blended rum, Jamaican rum, Fernet Vallet, Bitters, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Cinnamon syrup, Simple syrup, Hellfire Habanero Shrub
- Pangolindo's Special — Herbal liqueur, Cassis, Ramazzotti, Chocolate bitters, Lime juice
- Yellow Raj — Blanco tequila, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Agave syrup
- Kirschwasser Punch — Kirschwasser, Herbal liqueur, Lime cordial, Lime juice
- Revivalist — Bénédictine, Amaro, Lemon juice, Egg white
- Killing Word — Herbal liqueur, Maraschino Liqueur, Ancho Reyes Verde, Lime juice, Lime
- The Green Mile — Haitian Rum, Herbal liqueur, Absinthe, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Thai Basil