|1⁄2||oz||Falernum, Velvet Falernum|
|1||ds||Bitters, Angostura orange|
Shake, strain in chilled coupe, burn slightly rosemary sprig (cut to fit inclined in the coupe). Serve.
The drink was really good, With chartreuse front and a lot of spice. I did not get the proportions. The drink served was quiet sweet but rosemary burnt scent balanced a bit the sweet perception. I think the ratio was equal parts or approaching. I uped lime, decreased Averna since Chartreuse was front and decreased falernum.
Taïwanese cocktails seems to be quiet sweet. Very difficult to find drier drinks. Even when you ask for something not too sweet. Their palates seem to be accustomed to very sweet desserts and drinks (shaved ice with fruits and syrups, bubble teas, etc...)
- Barlone Try — Suze, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice
- Nuclear Daiquiri — Jamaican rum, Herbal liqueur, Falernum, Lime juice, Lime
- Elder Monk — Herbal liqueur, Gin, Bénédictine, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Holy Hand Grenade — Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters, Agave syrup, Lime juice, Cucumber, Basil
- Wake in Fright — Herbal liqueur, Blended rum, Jamaican rum, Fernet Vallet, Bitters, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Cinnamon syrup, Simple syrup, Hellfire Habanero Shrub
- Unknown & Disguised — Herbal liqueur, Amer Picon, Mezcal, Spiced Rum, Lime juice, Coriander
- Revivalist — Bénédictine, Amaro, Lemon juice, Egg white
- Laphroaig Project — Herbal liqueur, Maraschino Liqueur, Islay Scotch, Peach bitters, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Jack's Word — Apple brandy, Sweet vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice, Grenadine, Lemon peel
- Cotton Sox — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Lime juice, Tonic water