|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin, Citadelle|
|1||ds||Chinese 5 spice bitters, Barkeep|
Shake all ingredients with ice for 15 seconds, strain into a chilled coupe. Garnish with a single star anise pod.
For the blueberry syrup, juice blueberries (I use an Omega Vert) and add equal parts sugar and a half part of water. Alternately puree equal parts blueberries and sugar with half part of water in a blender, and then strain. I wouldn't suggest doing a high heat stove top syrup.
- The Business — Gin, Lime juice, Honey syrup
- Burma Shave — Gin, Crème de Menthe, Orange bitters, Bitters, Lime juice, Bergamot liqueur
- Basil Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Agave syrup, Basil
- Third Day on the Slopes — Gin, Zirbenz Stone Pine Liqueur, Lemon juice, Cap Corse Blanc, Honey syrup, Sparkling water, Lemon peel
- Fougere Rose — Gin, Suze, Lime juice, Bergamot liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Orange flower water
- Amplification — Gin, Raspberry liqueur, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Aperitivo
- Ramos Gin Sour — Gin, Orange flower syrup, Lemon juice, Egg white, Cream
- The Grande Bretagne no.2 — Gin, Kirschwasser, Peach bitters, Lime juice, Egg white
- The Grand Bretagne no.1 — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Orange bitters, Lime juice, Egg white
- Bailey — Gin, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Mint