|3⁄4||oz||Lime juice (or 1/2 for a sweeter drink)|
|1||ds||Orange bitters, Regans' orange bitters (or Angostura Orange)|
Shake, strain, up, cocktail glass
From other users
- My standard recipe: 1.5 oz gin, 3/4 oz triple sec, 0.5 oz lime, 2 ds angostura
- Try with grapefruit liqueur
- Followed the recipe in the comments with navy strength Plymouth (and, accidentally, 1/2oz lime). Well balanced, each ingredient present.
- Year Round Gin use Old Tom gin
- Classic Gin cocktail. almost like a gin margarita- lime juice, gin, curacao
- 2 oz Tanqueray, 3/4 oz lime, 1/2 oz PF dry curaçao, 1/4 oz 2:1 simple, 1 dash Angostura, 1 dash orange bitters.
- Excellent and balanced. A classic for a reason.
- After reviewing and experimenting with various recipes, I reduced the lime juice to 1/2 oz. (as suggested here) and boosted the curacao (I used Giffard Curaçao Triple Sec) to 1 oz. The result was just right for my taste.
- Not much flavor
- Made w 1/2 oz lime & seemed a bit unbalanced, but still not overly sweet...would've been 2 stars but added 1/4 oz Benedictine and 1/4 oz Cointreau (per drink), then one more dash bitters; these mods brought it up to a 3.
- The Fascinator — Gin, Triple sec, Campari, Lime juice
- Jasmine — Gin, Triple sec, Campari, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Pegu Club (Pink) — Gin, Triple sec, Campari, Bitters, Lime juice
- Bailey — Gin, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- The 40th Lady — Gin, Triple sec, Jamaican #1 bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Egg white
- Pegu Club (Doug Winship) — Gin, Triple sec, Bitters, Lime juice, Egg white, Lime
- Fine & Dandy — Gin, Triple sec, Bitters, Lemon juice
- M5 Raspberry Punch — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Analogue's Gin and Juice — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Lavender bitters, Grapefruit bitters, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- PFT (Pretty Fluffy Thing) — Gin, Campari, Lemon juice, Simple syrup