|1⁄4||oz||Triple sec, Cointreau|
|1||twst||Lemon peel (as garnish)|
Shake, strain, garnish with a lemon twist.
This is the original recipe for the Jasmine.
From other users
- add 1/2oz simple syrup.
- Rob Hess's version if this is 4:3:2:1 Gin: Cointreu: Campari: Lemon. It works perfectly in that it's a lovely intro to gin for folks who don't like gin.
- I tried the Hess proportions but would like to see how it compares to other variations.
- 2 oz gin .75 lemon .75 orange curacao .5 campari
- Try again in warmer weather
- Bit too strong. Robert Hess version may be better
- The Fascinator — Gin, Triple sec, Campari, Lime juice
- Pegu Club — Gin, Orange Curaçao, Bitters, Orange bitters, Lime juice
- PFT (Pretty Fluffy Thing) — Gin, Campari, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Pegu Club (Pink) — Gin, Triple sec, Campari, Bitters, Lime juice
- Bailey — Gin, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Pegu Club (Doug Winship) — Gin, Triple sec, Bitters, Lime juice, Egg white, Lime
- Bennett Cocktail — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Greenhouse Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- The Business — Gin, Lime juice, Honey syrup
- Aviation Cocktail — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Crème de Violette, Lemon juice