|2||ds||Bitters, Scrappy's Lavender|
Muddle blueberries before adding other ingredients. Shake. Strain and pour into a sour goblet.
Stick to contemporary gins with this one. Avoid London dry. Plymouth, St. George Botanivore, and Barr Hill all gave me great results. Barr Hill seems to have yielded the best results. The result is an aromatic wonderland of a punch.
- Blackthorn Bramble — Gin, Sloe gin, Blackberry, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Diamonds & Pearls — Gin, Aromatized wine, Blackberry, Coconut syrup
- Hit and Run — Blended Scotch, Port, Allspice Dram, Blueberry, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Cinnamon syrup
- You're My Boy Blue — Bourbon, Elderflower liqueur, Blueberry, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- La Bomba Daiquiri — Light rum, Raspberry, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Pomegranate molasses
- Amnesia In Her Kiss — Rye, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Blackberry, Demerara syrup, Mint, Vanilla extract
- Boston Bog — Rum, Apricot liqueur, Cranberry, Cranberry juice, Lime juice, Ginger syrup, Orange peel