|3⁄4||oz||Honey syrup (see note)|
Combine gin, honey syrup and lime juice in a cocktail shaker and stir until honey is dissolved. Shake with ice and strain into a glass. Can be served up or over ice.
The honey syrup is 3:1 with hot water, stirred to combine.
From other users
- Nice amber color, hint of honey and lime: very, very interesting. Sour, but not too harsh. I'll bet Madelyn would like it... I definitely will make this again. The honey really makes this interesting.
- Bennett Cocktail — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Greenhouse Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Victorian Gentleman´s Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Mint
- East Side Cocktail — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint, Cucumber
- PFT (Pretty Fluffy Thing) — Gin, Campari, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Basil Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Agave syrup, Basil
- South Side (Death & Co) — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Cane syrup, Mint
- Southside — Gin, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Bitter Cocktail — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Pastis, Lemon juice, Sugar
- The Oldest Living Confederate Widow — Gin, Absinthe, Orange bitters, Honey syrup, Lemon juice