|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin, Tanqueray Rangpur|
|2||bsp||Triple sec, Combier L'Original Liqueur D'Orange|
|1||bsp||Elderflower liqueur, St. Germain|
|4||ds||Orange flower water, Fee Brothers|
Shake, strain, up, garnish
A sharp, lime forward cocktail tempered slightly by the Combier; the orange flower water gives you a little bit of that "blossom" note--which is really enhanced by the St. Germain
From other users
- Maybe too lime-forward for me? Tempered with a little more elderflower.
- Gin- sour, floral
- Reduced lime juice to 1/2oz and it was still super dry/ on the sour side so doubled the st germain, definitely better with slightly more st germain than stated.
- Made with Arbor gin. Extremely tart and quite dry. I'd try doubling both elderflower and triple sec. Maybe more orange blossom too!
- Bailey — Gin, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Pegu Club — Gin, Orange Curaçao, Bitters, Orange bitters, Lime juice
- The Fascinator — Gin, Triple sec, Campari, Lime juice
- The Business — Gin, Lime juice, Honey syrup
- Jasmine — Gin, Triple sec, Campari, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Honey-Lavender Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Lavender syrup, Honey syrup
- Bennett Cocktail — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Pegu Club (Doug Winship) — Gin, Triple sec, Bitters, Lime juice, Egg white, Lime
- Greenhouse Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Aviation Cocktail — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Crème de Violette, Lemon juice