|3⁄4||oz||Elderflower liqueur, St. Germain|
Shake, strain, coupe. Express peel over drink.
Haven't tried this yet, but it seems like some Campari would be good in here.
From other users
- Awesome. Very sweet but I like it that way. I used a low quality Elderflower liquor rather than St. Germain, and I think that really takes away from the drink.
- Phony Negroni — Gin, Aperol, Sweet vermouth, Orange bitters, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Orange juice, Simple syrup
- Jasmine (Robert Hess) — Gin, Triple sec, Campari, Lemon juice, Lemon
- Guns N Rosemary — Gin, Aperol, Cynar, Bitters, Lime juice, Rosemary syrup, Grapefruit juice
- Kosmonaut #2 — Gin, Aperol, Kirschwasser, Peychaud's Bitters, Lime juice, Raspberry syrup
- Marquee Cocktail — Gin, Aperol, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Sage, Salt
- Bitter End — Gin, Cynar, Triple sec, Grapefruit bitters, Grapefruit juice
- Apropos — Gin, Aperol, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Orange peel
- Jaded Gin Daiquiri — Gin, Fernet Branca, Maraschino Liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice
- Dieci e Lode — Gin, Campari, Grapefruit juice, Lime
- Penultimate Word — Gin, Aperol, Maraschino Liqueur, Lemon juice, Orange peel