|1||oz||Elderflower liqueur, St. Germain|
|2||ds||Crème de Violette|
|1||twst||Lemon peel (Flame)|
Combine ingredients in iced tumbler or shaker. Shake and Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a flamed lemon twist.
Plymouth, being not just a brand but a style of gin, is recommended over other gin. This recipe will work with dry gin, however. You may want to add the Creme de Violette after the drink is made for effect & so the last sip is violet.
Taking a cue from the classic gin cocktails of the early 20th century, Plymouth gin is mixed with a floral liqueur and lemon juice. Made for a party for the Backstory crew just after International Women's day & around the time of the Tahrir Square protests. Named by V the P.
From other users
- Gin- sweet, floral
- Clipper Ship — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Absinthe, Lime juice
- French Gimlet — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice
- East Side Elder — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Cucumber, Mint
- Pure Joy — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Lime juice
- Flugelhorn — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Orange bitters, Lemon juice
- Give A Flying Fig — Gin, Lime juice, Fig preserves
- Romeo Sierra — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- The Chunnel — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Meyer lemon juice
- Bella Luna — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Crème Yvette, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- The Mangus — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Pineapple juice, Lime juice