|1 1⁄4||oz||Añejo rum (blend of column and pot still)|
|3⁄4||oz||Zirbenz Stone Pine Liqueur|
|1||dr||Spruce Beer (extract)|
Shake and strain over the soda in a Collins or highball glass, and garnish with a swizzle stick.
Molasses syrup: bring two cups of water to a boil and stir in four cups of granulated sugar until dissolved. Add four ounces Bree Rabbit Mild molasses and stir. Let cool, seal, and refrigerate.
Addapted from a traditional mixture of spruce beer, rum, and molasses popular in colonial American taverns.
- The Highlander — Scotch, Swedish Punsch, Grapefruit bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup, Orange peel
- Mamie Taylor à la Dead Rabbit — Scotch, Strega, Bitters, Mace tincture, Soda water, Ginger syrup, Lime juice
- Majella Road — Rye, Bitters, Club soda, Maple syrup, Lemon juice
- Bee-yonce — Reposado Tequila, Poppy liqueur, Ginger ale, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Orange flower water
- Saratoga Brace-Up — Brandy, Bitters, Absinthe, Soda water, Whole egg, Lemon juice, Sugar
- Black Rye — Root liqueur, Rye, Bitters, Club soda, Maple syrup, Cinnamon stick
- Bourbon Lift — Bourbon, Coffee liqueur, Soda water, Heavy cream, Orgeat
- Naked Cowboy — Bourbon, Rum, Bitters, Sarsaparilla soda
- Brandy Lift — Brandy, Bénédictine, Soda water, Orgeat, Heavy cream
- Horse's Neck — Brandy, Bitters, Ginger ale, Lemon peel