|6||oz||Old Tom Gin, Ransom|
|6||oz||Ginger liqueur, King's Ginger|
|6||oz||Pear puree (roasted; see note)|
|18||oz||Prosecco (dry, fruity)|
Combine everything but the Prosecco in a pitcher and chill. When ready to serve, pour over an ice block in a punch bowl and add chilled Prosecco to top. Garnish with lemon wheels, pear slices, star anise, and cinnamon sticks.
"To make the roasted pear purée: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Peel, halve and core 5 ripe pears (Carlson uses Bartlett and Anjou, but any variety will work as long as they’re ripe). Arrange in a roasting pan with 4 tablespoons of demerara sugar, 4 ounces of brandy or Cognac, 6 cinnamon sticks, 8 star anise and 12 cloves. Cut 1 vanilla bean lengthwise; scrape out the seeds and add them to the roasting pan along with the pod. Roast for 30 minutes. Remove the spices and vanilla bean pod, then purée the pears and liquid in a blender or food processor."
- Snowmelt — Sparkling white wine, Singani, Plum eau-de-vie, Yuzu bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- The Dutch Nemesis — Sparkling white wine, Genever, Kummel, Bitters, Lime juice, Pineapple Gum Syrup
- Porn Star Martini (lightly modernized) — Sparkling white wine, Vodka, Passion fruit puree
- Treble Green — Sparkling white wine, Vodka, Orange liqueur, Maraschino Liqueur, Lime juice, Apple puree, Cucumber syrup, Cucumber
- French 75 — Sparkling white wine, Gin, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon zest
- South x Southwest — Moscato d'Asti, Reposado Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Rosemary
- Fitz Cocktail — Sparkling white wine, Rye, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange peel
- Adam and Eve — Sparkling white wine, Calvados, Amontillado Sherry, Bitters, Apple cider, Verjus, Apple cider vinegar, Cranberry syrup
- Wearing Jorts, Grinning Madly — Sparkling white wine, Gin, Absinthe, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange marmalade, Grapefruit peel
- North by Northwest (Death & Co) — Champagne, Gin, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Simple syrup