Ransom is a producer of small-batch spirits and small-lot wines based in Sheridan, Oregon. Ransom was founded in 1997 by Tad Seestedt, who began distilling grappa, eau de vie and brandy and moved on to gin and whiskey in 2007.
Ransom looks for organic or biodynamic produce, whether grapes, grains or spices, and aims for minimal intervention in the process of winemaking or distilling.
Some popular cocktails containing Ransom
- Ransom Negroni — Old Tom Gin, Sweet vermouth, Gran Classico, Orange peel
- Royal Pearl — Old Tom Gin, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Orgeat
- Pressure Drop — Old Tom Gin, Meletti Amaro, Dry vermouth, Pear eau de vie, Bitters
- The Seagull — Old Tom Gin, Suze, Maraschino Liqueur, Crème de Violette, Orange bitters
- Ephemeral — Old Tom Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Elderflower liqueur, Celery bitters, Grapefruit peel