Glassware: Collins or highball Garnish: Mint spring and swizzle stick Pour ginger beer into glass. Shake remaining ingredients with cracked or cubed ice in shaker. Strain contents into glass, fill with more ice, and garnish.
From other users
- Surprisingly good! I opted for bourbon instead of brandy as some recipes call for. I also skipped the syrup as I didn't think it needed the extra sweetness.
- Use a 1/2 oz of lime juice
- I dumped the ingredients in the shaker into the glass rather than straining and using new ice.
- El Seudónimo — Tequila, Triple sec, Orange bitters, Ginger beer
- Glasgow Mule — Blended Scotch, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Ginger beer, Lemon juice
- St. Barths Buck — Blended rum, Hum, Ginger beer, Coconut Water, Lime juice
- 10 Penny Mule — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Ginger beer, Lemon juice, Lemon, Mint
- Dark 'n Stormy — Dark rum, Ginger beer, Lime
- Sailors Take Warning — Light rum, Ginger beer, Grenadine, Lime juice
- Lashed to the Mast — Virgin Islands Rum, Falernum, Ginger beer, Lime juice
- Wormwood'n stormy — Gin, Suze, Absinthe, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Two Minutes For Boarding — Bourbon, Bitters, Ginger beer, Lemon juice
- The Paul Clifford — Rum, Ginger beer, Ginger, Orange, Lime