|1||oz||Amaro Lucano (Lucano Anniversario)|
|1||twst||Lemon peel (as garnish)|
Stir; strain; up. Garnish with a folded lemon peel clipped to the rim so that it extends unsupported off the side of the glass.
The "Anniversario" bottle of the amaro came out a few years ago to celebrate the 120th anniversary of the distillery. It's a bit higher proof than their regular offering.
Signature drink for the 80th anniversary of the Society of Architectural Historians. Credit to Sother Teague's Sharpie Mustache as proof of concept for a rye/gin/amaro/aperitif combo.
- Canon Cocktail — Rye, Bitters, Triple sec, Sweet vermouth, Ramazzotti
- No Loitering — Rye, Averna, Campari, Bitters, Lemon peel
- New Pal — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Absinthe, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange peel
- Dead Glamour — Reposado Tequila, Campari, Bitters, Santa Maria al Monte
- Manhattan Project — Sweet vermouth, Zucca, Rye, Orange bitters
- The Adams — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Kummel, Bitters
- Morricone — Añejo tequila, Campari, Mezcal, Orange bitters
- Paper Chase — Rye, Aperol, Bonal Gentiane Quina
- Bookeroni — Campari, Sweet vermouth, Bourbon
- Boulevard des Rêves — Bourbon, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Rum