|1 1⁄2||oz||Reposado Tequila|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Bianco Vermouth|
|1||Peperoncino (as garnish)|
Stir; strain; up; garnish.
Frederic Yarm (at link) suggests an orange, lemon, or grapefruit twist as an alternative garnish, and Angostura or orange bitters as alternative bitters if needed. I used a grapefruit twist. This was lovely.
From other users
- Made with fennel bitters. Light and clean. A bit neutral up front but does get interesting on the finish.
- Back to Town — Reposado Tequila, Aromatized wine, Bolivar Bitters, Plain shrub
- Mannish Boy — White whiskey, Aromatized wine, Dry vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters
- Whimsy Shim — Bonal Gentiane Quina, Dry vermouth, Calvados, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Manhattan Cocktail No. 1 (Savoy) — Dry vermouth, Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Maraschino Liqueur
- Andorra — Armagnac blanche, Bianco Vermouth, Manzanilla sherry, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Rob Roy (Smokey and Funky) — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange liqueur, Orange bitters, Peychaud's Bitters
- Affinity — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Tequila Armada — Reposado Tequila, Bianco Vermouth, Fino sherry, Orange bitters
- Vow of Silence (Sichuan Garden II) — Indian Rum, Sweet vermouth, Aromatized wine, Bitters, Orange peel
- Neyah's White Manhattan, Tweaked — White whiskey, Dry vermouth, Bénédictine, Cranberry bitters, Orange bitters