|1 3⁄4||oz||Sweet vermouth|
|1||twst||Lemon peel (as garnish)|
Stir with ice, strain into cocktail glass, garnish.
From other users
- Made with Punt e Mes and PF dry curacao.
- Nice, well balanced, better for my taste than à classic Manhattan
- A touch too sweet. Made a second round as a “perfect” Manhattan and it was excellent.
- 1/6/18: Made with Cocchi vermouth and PF dry curaçao. Might reduce curaçao slightly, but quite good.
- Love the combo of the gran marnier! Really gives some depth. I reduce SW to the amount of rye I use. Have used Knob Creek 100proof and Rittenhouse 100p.
- Floridita Special — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Triple sec, Amer Picon, Bitters, Sugar
- The Equinox — Hum, Sweet vermouth, Rye, Bitters
- The Vowel Cocktail — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Kummel, Bitters, Orange juice
- The Jamaican Black Strap — Jamaican rum, Orange bitters, Bitters, Water, Blackstrap molasses
- Meatpacker — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Limoncello, Bitters
- Zim Zala Bim — Reposado Tequila, Orange bitters, Elderflower liqueur, Fine sugar
- San Serif — Rye, Elderflower liqueur, Aperol, Lemon zest, Lemon juice
- Scottish Hill — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Orange liqueur, Aromatized wine, Orange bitters
- Bog Harvest 2 — White whiskey, Sweet vermouth, Cranberry liqueur, Cranberry bitters
- Heathen VC — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Armagnac, Bitters, Triple sec, Absinthe