A refreshing bourbon sour with the aroma and flavor of bergamot - hence the name
|1 1⁄2||oz||Bourbon, Old Forester|
|1||oz||Earl Grey Tea Syrup (See notes)|
Shake the Bourbon, Earl Grey Tea Syrup, and Lemon juice; strain over ice in a rocks glass; top with soda, garnish with a long curly lemon twist.
Earl Grey Tea Syrup: Steep a handful of Earl Grey Tea in 2 cups of boiling hot water for 5 minutes; strain and mix with 2 cups of sugar.
Created by Lily Dean at the Old Kentucky Bourbon Bar and enjoyed by me on May 8, 2018.
- Blood from a Stone — Bourbon, Bitters, Lemon juice, Earl Grey Tea Syrup, Strawberry juice
- After the Gold Rush — Bourbon, Highland Scotch, Tea syrup, Lemon juice
- Sage Crew — Cognac, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Sage syrup, Orange juice
- Purple Rain — Bourbon, Blackberry liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Beet juice, Lemon juice
- The Alpine Rabbit — Bourbon, Walnut Liqueur, Carrot juice, Demerara syrup, Ginger, Fleur de sel