|1 1⁄2||oz||Reposado Tequila|
Stir, strain over ice in old fashioned glass, orange peel garnish
From other users
- A somewhat sweet cocktail, but one that can easily be imbibed from late afternoon on, It certainly makes for a great before dinner drink--except that few bars have Aperol or Fernet Branca .
- A good new tequila drink for me. I used 1800 reposado, and as usual, I eased up on the Fernet Branca. Also upped the Dubonnet a tad.
- Too much sweet vermouth.
- Secret Religion — Tequila, Aromatized wine, Bitters, Crema de mezcal, Bénédictine, Chocolate bitters
- Chemlabier — Aromatized wine, Bourbon, Bitters, Gran Classico
- Dragon's Mouth — Añejo rum, Bianco Vermouth, Bitters, Orange liqueur, Grapefruit peel
- Banks of Torino — Blended rum, Campari, Aromatized wine, Bitters, Orange peel
- Double-Barrel Cocktail — Sweet vermouth, Whiskey, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Bitters
- Dandy Cocktail — Rye, Aromatized wine, Triple sec, Bitters, Orange peel, Lemon peel
- Gallery Piece — Campari, Aromatized wine, Rye, Bitters
- Martini de Hueso — Reposado Tequila, Bianco Vermouth, Apricot liqueur, Peach bitters, Bitters
- Smokey's Tangle — Averna, Apple brandy, Chinato, Bison grass vodka, Grapefruit bitters
- Host Body — Jamaican rum, Sherry, Campari, Amaro Nardini, Grapefruit peel, Orange peel