|1⁄2||oz||Cherry Liqueur, Cherry Heering|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Orange juice|
Shake gin, Cherry Heering, and juice with ice before pouring into a highball. Top with ginger ale.
Garnish with a cherry if desired.
From other users
- Fizzy and refreshing. Would work well as a brunch cocktail. I might try it with less ginger ale next time--it overpowers the other flavors a bit.
- Amma liked it
- Jeu d'Esprit — Genever, Elderflower liqueur, Triple sec, Orange bitters, Bitters, Club soda, Orange juice, Orange
- Tex&Co Sipper — Gin, Soda water, Grapefruit cordial, Mint
- Gin Fizz — Gin, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Marco Polo — Arrack, Blood Orangecello, Sparkling water, Lime juice, Passion fruit syrup
- Dominant Tonic — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Tonic water, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Spiced Tamarind Buck — Rhum Agricole, Triple sec, Falernum, Bitters, Ginger beer, Club soda, Lime juice, Tamarind, Mint
- Savory Pimm's Cup — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Pastis, Birch beer, Lime juice
- The Upgraded Paloma — Blanco tequila, Campari, Seltzer water, Grapefruit cordial, Lime juice
- Landing Gear Fizz — Sweet vermouth, Falernum, Amontillado Sherry, Soda water, Lime juice, Lime, Mint
- Pimm's Cup Revival — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Limoncello, Triple sec, Ginger beer, Mint, Cucumber