Argentine drink with argentine ingredients too.
|1 1⁄2||oz||Whiskey (argentine whisky)|
|1⁄2||oz||Campari (or Cazalis Bitter (argentine brand))|
|1⁄2||oz||Curaçao (or Hesperidina (argentine bitter orange liquor)|
|1||oz||Bénédictine (or Monacal liquor (argentine brand))|
Stir all ingredients in a Boston glaas filled with ice. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a flamed orange twist.
This drink is made with argentine ingredients and brands but I have named similar brands so that everyone can do it.
"Hesperidina" is a little sweet liquor made with bitter orange peels. "Cazalis bitter" is similar to Campari even in color and the "Monacal" is an argentine Benedictine.
- Cock 'n Bull Special — Bénédictine, Bourbon, Cognac, Triple sec, Bitters
- Mellow Yellow — Bourbon, Herbal liqueur, Becherovka, Apricot liqueur, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Funny Duck — Bourbon, Bénédictine, Sweet vermouth, Averna, Bitters
- Dante's Requiem — Rye, Campari, Herbal liqueur, Bénédictine, Fernet Branca
- Gramercy — Rye, Bénédictine, Sweet vermouth, Herbal liqueur
- You'll Shoot Your Eye Out — Gold rum, Bénédictine, Becherovka, Orange bitters, Cinnamon syrup, Orange peel
- Pendergast — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Bénédictine, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Fontana — Rye, Triple sec, Herbal liqueur, Aromatized wine, Peychaud's Bitters
- Nation Of Two — Bourbon, Herbal liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Black peppercorns
- Gucci Sweater Now — Cognac, Bénédictine, Dry vermouth, Valdespino Jerez Quina