My autumnal Martini riff.
|1⁄2||oz||Apple brandy (Aged such as a VS Calvados or Laird's Bonded)|
Stir with ice, strain into a cocktail coupe, and garnish with an orange twist.
Stone fruit, orchard fruit, pine forests, cinnamon spice.
I got inspired by the apricot liqueur-cinnamon syrup combination and decided to fit that into one of my Martini riff structures. With apple brandy as the minor spirit, the combination became an elegant autumnal tipple. While tasting the result, my Pandora radio station was playing Depeche Mode's "Enjoy the Silence" song, and the name stuck.
- Gin Blossom — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Dry apricot brandy, Orange bitters
- Delmonico — Gin, Cognac, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Peck Cocktail — Gin, Dry apricot brandy, Dry vermouth
- Minnehaha Cocktail — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Pastis, Orange juice
- Pink Cadillac — Gin, Dry sake, Pear eau de vie, Peychaud's Bitters, Absinthe, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Amaryllis — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Apricot liqueur, Orange bitters
- Jupiter Cocktail — Gin, Dry vermouth, Parfait Amour, Orange juice
- The Cappa — Gin, Pineau des Charentes, Maraschino Liqueur, Lemon peel
- Pink Sonya — Gin, Dry vermouth, Campari, Orange liqueur, Orange marmalade
- The Eyrie — Gin, Dry vermouth, Eau de vie of Douglas Fir, Herbal liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Grapefruit peel