|1 1⁄2||oz||Fernet Branca|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Sweet vermouth, Carpano Antica Formula|
|2||ds||Bitters, Fee Brothers Whiskey Barrel Aged|
|1||twst||Orange peel (expressed and as garnish)|
Dry shake, add ice, shake like hell, chilled wine goblet
From other users
- Light on the bitters
- The balance between the Fernet and Carpano is so elegant and I really enjoy the subtle yet persistent Fernet flavor. I've been into another version with Bittermens Xocolatl Mole bitters which I like a lot.
- Swapped in Bittermens Xocolatl Mole bitters for other bitters and C de C for simple s. Tried 1 Xoc and .5 Hell for bitters. Better. 4.5
- Use chocolate bitters
- Used Fee Bros. Aztec Chocolate bitters -- worked great. Reminiscent of a peppermint mocha, so after the first sip I grated a coffee bean over top, which really elevated it.
- Praying Mantis — Branca Menta, Stout, Dark Crème de Cacao, Amaro, Mint Bitters, Whole egg
- Industry Flip — Fernet Branca, Herbal liqueur, Absinthe, Whole egg, Demerara syrup
- Fernet "Milkshake" — Fernet Branca, Coffee liqueur, Crème de Cacao, Bitters, Cream, Egg white
- Sommer in the City — Fernet Branca, Coffee liqueur