Muddle, shake, double strain, straight up, chilled cocktail glass, garnish
If made with Pernod Pastis, increase lime juice to 3/4 oz.
Originally made with Pernod Pastis, then updated to use Pernod Absinthe.
From other users
- Made with navy strength gin and St. George absinthe. Even poured a little narrow, the latter predominated, but once my palate adjusted to the licorice this was nice.
- not bad
- Had this at Attaboy during my first visit there
- Cucumber Lavender Sour Punch — Gin, Crème Yvette, Ginger liqueur, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Lavender Tea
- Liquido Asado De Codero — Gin, Licor 43, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Evergreen Swizzle — Gin, Zirbenz Stone Pine Liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Juliet & Romeo — Gin, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Mint, Rose water, Cucumber, Salt
- Fig Bee's Knees — Gin, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Crown Jewel — Old Tom Gin, Watermelon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Salt
- Ellen Sagun — Gin, Orange Curaçao, Bénédictine, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Foggy Notion — Gin, Triple sec, Sherry vinegar, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Naval Gimlet — Gin, Lime cordial
- The Perfect Pear — Gin, Pear eau de vie, Orange juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup