Punch based on Charlotte Voisey's cocktail of the same name
|3⁄4||oz||Ginger liqueur, Domaine de Canton|
|1||pn||Lavender Tea, Harney and Sons|
Muddle cucumbers in shaker. Pour gin, liqueurs, syrup and lemon juice into shaker. Add ice and shake vigorously. Strain into ice-filled pitcher. Stir in thin cucumbers, lemon and lavender. Garnish: Cucumbers and Lemon Wheels & Lavender Buds
Punch recipe is designed for 1-2 people.
Take on Charlotte Voisey's cocktail of the same name. It showcases the botanicals in Hendrick's including coriander, lemon and orange peel, chamomile and meadowsweet with the addition of distilled oils of cucumber and rose petals.
- Liquido Asado De Codero — Gin, Licor 43, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Juliet & Romeo — Gin, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Mint, Rose water, Cucumber, Salt
- Crown Jewel — Old Tom Gin, Watermelon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Salt
- Fig Bee's Knees — Gin, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Naval Gimlet — Gin, Lime cordial
- Just Let Me Sleep Here for a Few More Days — Gin, Allspice Dram, Sugar, Lime juice
- Oxycontin Cocktail — Gin, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup, Honey syrup
- Barnum Was Right — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice
- Holland Razor Blade — Genever, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Cayenne pepper
- Evergreen Swizzle — Gin, Zirbenz Stone Pine Liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Simple syrup, Lime juice