|3⁄4||oz||Rye, Rittenhouse 100 (or other 100/101 proof rye)|
|3⁄4||oz||Zirbenz Stone Pine Liqueur|
|1||oz||Walnut Liqueur, Nux Alpina|
|1||rinse||Mezcal, Del Maguey Vida (Lapsang Souchong-infused)|
Stir, strain over rock that's been sprayed with about four mists of the Mezcal. Garnish with a couple of more sprays over the drink.
From other users
- Great marriage of flavors - I only did a glass wash of Mezcal, as the instructions were too labor intensive for me, and it was still excellent.
- More subtle than I expected, escpecially the "smoky nose". I have to admit I didn't bother infusing the mezcal just for a rinse...
- Hadley's Tears — Jamaican rum, Genever, Coffee liqueur, Absinthe, Bitters, Cane syrup, Orange peel
- Ampersand Cocktail — Sweet vermouth, Old Tom Gin, Cognac, Orange bitters
- The Pretender — Rye, Old Tom Gin, Sweet vermouth, Crème de mure, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Swanky Panky — Sweet vermouth, Gin, Rye, Fernet Branca
- Tommy Appleseed — Apple brandy, Old Tom Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Orange bitters, Islay Scotch, Demerara syrup
- Wrong Week — Sweet vermouth, Gin, Blended Scotch, Cognac, Orange liqueur, Orange bitters
- Bonfire Sutra — Whiskey, Zirbenz Stone Pine Liqueur, Bianco Vermouth, Ginger liqueur, Bitters
- Golden Dawn — Gin, Calvados, Apricot liqueur, Orange juice, Grenadine
- Tammany Hall — Irish whiskey, Genever, Sweet vermouth, Bénédictine, Bitters, Cherry, Lemon peel
- Anabasis — Aromatized wine, Gin, Curaçao, Armagnac, Absinthe, Lemon peel