|4||oz||Tonic water (Chilled)|
Build the drink in a highball or large rocks glass--first gin, then ice, then tonic. If using a highball, try an ice spear. For the rocks glass, a large ice rock is ideal. Stir gently, garnish with the wedge or twist, and serve.
From other users
- I add lavender bitters in my G&Ts and now struggle to enjoy them without it. Give it a try!
- Nandakhal — Gin, Blue Curaçao, Lemon Tree Bitters, Cardamom bitters, Tonic water, Lime juice, Lime
- Southall Tonic — Gin, Tonic water, Turmeric syrup, Orange flower water, Tea, Orange peel
- John Collins — Genever, Soda water, Lemon, Simple syrup
- Gin Honey Phosphate — Gin, Soda water, Honey syrup, Acid phosphate
- Persephone's Ball — Old Tom Gin, Pomegranate Liqueur, Soda water, Lime
- Gin Gin Highball — Gin, Bitters, Ginger ale
- Bulwer-Lytton — Gin, Lavender bitters, Ginger beer, Lime, Bergamot orange
- Summer ITP — Gin, Triple sec, Bitters, Orange soda water, Lemon
- Elder Fashion Royale — Champagne, Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Grapefruit peel
- Bert Cooper — Champagne, Gin, Crème Yvette, Maraschino Liqueur, Meyer lemon juice, Meyer lemon zest