|1 1⁄2||oz||Sweet vermouth, Carpano Antica Formula|
|1||twst||Orange peel (as garnish)|
Stir well with ice and strain into chilled cocktail glass. Twist orange peel over surface of the drink.
From other users
- Made with Martini & Rossi. A very likeable drink! I prefer a light touch with the Fernet bottle to keep it from taking over the drink.
- 1/4/18: 1.5 oz Tanqueray, 1.5 oz Cocchi vermouth, scant 1/4 tsp Fernet Branca, orange peel, 1 big rock. Very nice. Might like to try a variation with 1 oz gin, 2 oz vermouth.
- Good but a bit boring. Best with a very nice vermouth. More fernet also helps.
- One of my favorites. Pretty sweet, but the Fernet adds enough to keep it interesting.
- Elegante com Dolin. Potente e mais amargo com Punt e Mes
- My wife hated this. Said "This cocktail hurt my feelings". But I liked it. My first time trying a Fernet Branca drink.
- Made with antica.
- Gin and It — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Orange peel
- Solomon Grundy — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Fernet Branca, Amaro Lucano
- Broken English — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Strega, Fernet Branca, Bénédictine, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange bitters, Grapefruit peel
- Delta Magic — Gin, Chicory Liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Bitters
- Demon of Destiny — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Blanco tequila, Agave syrup
- Harry's Cocktail — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Mint
- Greco Italian Piccadilly — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Ouzo, Bitters
- Hoity-Toity — Oude genever, Sweet vermouth, Cynar, Orange peel
- The Bonal Cabal — Gin, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Hum, Orange peel
- Figgy Martin — Old Tom Gin, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lemon peel