My mashup of the Savoy's Hanky Panky & Atta Boy as a tribute to Ada Coleman.
|1||twst||Orange peel (As garnish)|
Stir with ice, strain into a cocktail coupe, and garnish with an orange twist.
I recently spotted a reference to the Dickensian Villain, and I recalled how well Fernet Branca and grenadine paired there and in other drinks. The ingredient duo made me think of two gin drinks from the Savoy Cocktail Book, namely the Hanky Panky with Fernet and the Atta Boy with grenadine, and I wanted to see what a mash up would yield. For a name, I figured that it ought to be a tribute to the Hanky Panky creator, Ada Coleman, so I dubbed this one the Atta Girl.
- Minnehaha Cocktail — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Pastis, Orange juice
- Zanadu — Gin, Dry vermouth, Campari, Elderflower liqueur, Honey syrup
- Pink Sonya — Gin, Dry vermouth, Campari, Orange liqueur, Orange marmalade
- Heather in Queue — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Orange liqueur, Fernet Branca
- Kina Cocktail — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Aromatized wine
- Filby — Gin, Dry vermouth, Campari, Amaretto
- Kiss — Gin, Aromatized wine, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Apple
- White Negroni — Gin, Aromatized wine, Suze
- Too Much Too Little Too Late — Gin, Aromatized wine, Apricot liqueur, Orange bitters, Gran Classico
- Bijou Bohème — Gin, Dry vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Brandied cherry