|3⁄4||oz||Demerara Rum, Lemon Hart 151|
|3⁄4||oz||Aromatized wine, Cocchi Americano|
Shake, strain, up.
Originally made with Noilly Prat Ambre. The creator suggests substituting Cocchi Americano.
From other users
- Made with Hamilton 151 rum. This is likable but I'm unsure about the "burnt" quality that appears at the finish.
- Hugo Montenegro — Byrrh, Amaro Montenegro, Tequila
- Uffizi — Aromatized wine, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit, Salt
- Dreaming of Oaxaca — Mezcal, Aromatized wine, Aperol, Grapefruit juice, Salt Solution, Grapefruit peel
- Crazed Fruit — Rhum Agricole, Ramazzotti, Bianco Vermouth, Grapefruit bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange peel
- South Slope — Gin, Aperol, Aromatized wine, Orange Curaçao, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- For Remembrance — Gran Classico, Bianco Vermouth, Aromatized wine, Grapefruit bitters, Grapefruit juice, Lemon peel, Rosemary
- Sunset in the Garden — Aromatized wine, Aperol, Gin, Triple sec, Lemon juice, Orange flower water, Orange cream citrate, Orange peel
- The Accidental Creole — Bianco Vermouth, Genever, Peychaud's Bitters, Grapefruit juice
- Half Windsor — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Aperol, Aromatized wine, Soda water, Lemon juice, Mint syrup, Grapefruit peel
- Subtle Hustle — Champagne, Aperol, Aromatized wine, Bitters, Passion fruit syrup, Lemon juice