Lemon Hart is a brand of [ingredient=demerara-rum Demerara] [ingredient=rum rum] from Guyana. The Lemon Hart 151 is an overproof rum, it is bottled at 151 proof. Lemon Hart 151 is quite difficult to find. The Lemon Hart brand itself is distributed by Republic National Distributing, and was sold from Pernod Ricard to a Canadian company called Mosaiq . Republic does not currently stock 151, but carries their 80 proof rum.
Lemon Hart 151 is useful as an extraction medium for homemade liqueurs such as [ingredient=allspice-dram Allspice Dram] and [ingredient=falernum Falernum].
Some popular cocktails containing Lemon Hart 151
- Bahama Mama A Moi — Dark rum, Coffee liqueur, Coconut liqueur, Overproof rum, Vanilla liqueur, Bitters, Pineapple juice, Lemon juice, Grenadine, Pineapple
- Puka Punch — Light rum, Gold rum, Dark rum, Demerara Rum, Falernum, Crushed ice, Lime juice, Orange juice, Pineapple juice, Passion fruit syrup, Honey syrup, Cherry, Pineapple, Orange
- Spanish Coffee Stout — Stout, Añejo rum, Demerara Rum, Orange liqueur, Coffee liqueur, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Licor 43, Whipped cream, Coffee
- Zombie — Jamaican rum, Puerto Rican Rum, Demerara Rum, Falernum, Bitters, Pastis, Crushed ice, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Cinnamon syrup, Grenadine, Mint
- Space Ape — Rum, Pineapple juice, Banana, Orange juice, Lime juice, Vanilla syrup
- Señor Staypuff — Light rum, Root liqueur, Demerara Rum, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Half-and-half, Coffee syrup, Club soda, Marshmallow
- Aftermath — Cuban rum, Demerara Rum, Virgin Islands Rum, Bitters, Rich demerara syrup 2:1
- Boo Loo Jiang — Rum, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Ginger beer, Honey syrup
- Cannibal Cooler — Jamaican rum, Demerara Rum, Falernum, Allspice Dram, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, White grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Spanish Sigh — Cynar, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Demerara Rum, Bitters, Cream Sherry, Orange, Salt, Orange peel