|1⁄2||Lemon (About 3/4 oz of juice)|
|1⁄4||oz||Simple syrup (or powdered sugar)|
Shake all but soda water, strain over ice in a Collins, top with soda. Alternately, build in glass and give a quick stir.
A couple dashes of bitters can be a nice addition to this drink. A barspoon of Maraschino is an Improvement.
- Gin Honey Phosphate — Gin, Soda water, Honey syrup, Acid phosphate
- Gin-Cel-Ray — Gin, Soda water, Cucumber, Lime
- Little Feat — Gin, Framboise, Lemon soda
- Gin Rickey — Gin, Club soda, Lime juice
- Spicy Collins — Gin, Aperol, Soda water, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Basil, Ginger
- Gin Blossom Fizz — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Club soda, Lime juice, Vanilla syrup
- Violet Fizz — Gin, Crème de Violette, Soda water, Lemon juice, Sugar
- Jeu d'Esprit — Genever, Elderflower liqueur, Triple sec, Orange bitters, Bitters, Club soda, Orange juice, Orange
- Star Fizz — Gin, Cassis, Sparkling water, Lime juice
- Rickey Ricardo — Gin, Bitters, Club soda, Lemon juice, Cucumber